<span class="highlight">Satellite</span> <span class="highlight">TV</span> Feedback

This article is way out of date. C1 satellite has been the main one for some time and the latest one is D3, which is co-located with C1. Foxtel has its HD channels on D3.
The VAST FTA satellite TV system is the latest and provides all digital channels, including ABC and SBS from all states. It is now available to travellers. The Aurora system will cease in 2013.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Jan 04, 2011 at 23:52

Tuesday, Jan 04, 2011 at 23:52
Rod,
Would you be interested in doing an update to this article?
DM
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 440738

Follow Up By: Member - Rod N (QLD) - Wednesday, Jan 05, 2011 at 07:36

Wednesday, Jan 05, 2011 at 07:36
DM, I'll see what I can put together over the next few days. How do I update it and get it to you?
Rod
FollowupID: 712630

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Wednesday, Jan 05, 2011 at 11:17

Wednesday, Jan 05, 2011 at 11:17
Rod,
Easiest would be copy & paste the original to email and then edit/correct as you see fit. I can see a need to allow members to be able to update specific articles so may do a system mod to allow you to do it directly in the content management system but this is a little way off.

The system works in paragraphs so copy a paragraph and paste it to email the edit - we will simply update the CMS with your new paragraph.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know. We are happy to credit you in the article and also provide some member money incentive. Thanks again.

DM
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 712649

Sponsored Links